As I mentioned yesterday, October has a LOT to live up to! September was simply unforgettable. 🙂
This month, I am looking forward to:
* cooler temperatures (please, oh please!)
* pumpkin patch and corn maze
* hot chocolate
* buying our Christmas ornaments
* Addie’s Sea World field trip with the Texas/Wisconsin grandparents!
* Straight No Chaser concert
* visit from the Missouri grandparents!
We have lots of fun things happening at Lone Star Signers, too!
* October Play & Sign classes (Here I Go!) start Tuesday, October 8th and Wednesday, October 9th!
* Mom’s Book Club starts on Thursday, October 10th! Join us at 10:00 a.m. as we discuss Mem Fox’s wonderful book, Reading Magic.
* Shhh! I hear that Lone Star Signers will be hosting a Trick or Treat event at the end of the month! (Boo!)