- I like to fold laundry. Really.
- My husband and I have camped out for free chicken. Twice now. (Totally worth it, by the way.)
- I went to high school and college in San Antonio. Proud graduate from here and here.
- I also went to middle school in San Antonio, but middle school doesn’t count. (Unless you were popular in middle school.)
- Speaking of middle school, I once babysat Steven Curtis Chapman’s children during one of his concerts. (1990: the “For the Sake of the Call“)
- My favorite movie is October Sky. The ending makes me cry every time.
- I also really like sports movies. And watching football. And going to live racing events. My husband is a lucky man. 🙂
- My husband always takes care of the girls’ bedtime, trash, and all car maintenance. I am a lucky girl!
- Being a teacher has always been on my ideal career list. (Also on the list: taxi cab driver.)
- Coloring and laminating are two of my favorite things.
- I really, really LOVE to read. (You can check out my 2014 booklist here!)
- My favorite children’s author is Mem Fox. I love Where is the Green Sheep? and Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes.
What’s something random about YOU?
Oh, and have you entered the iPad mini giveaway yet?