We recently traveled with our girls to California to visit Disneyland and California Adventure. It was the first time that either girl had been on an airplane, and we weren’t really sure how our 2 year old was going to handle being confined for 3+ hours. (To her credit, she is an amazing traveler on our 14 hour car trips to visit family members. However, that’s a little easier since the other travelers on the road can’t hear her when she’s ready to get OUT of her carseat…when she’s done, she’s DONE.)
To make things a little easier, I downloaded a couple of Signing Time videos to our iPad mini. Kate is obsessed with Signing Time right now (it’s the first thing that she asks for in the morning), and I knew that it would instantly calm her down when things got hairy on the plane. (I didn’t factor in that I wouldn’t get to read any of my vacation books on the Kindle app…but oh well. I hope the other passengers appreciated Rachel’s calming influence on our toddler!)
If you haven’t yet downloaded the FREE Signing Time Welcome video, I highly recommend that you go grab it now. I really appreciate the ease of having it directly on the iPad so I don’t have to worry about Internet connection. If you don’t have a mobile device, downloads work on regular computers as well!
(I’m definitely going to be adding a few more digital episodes to our stash…did I mention it’s the first thing she asks for in the morning?)
Here’s how you get your FREE download!
1. Click here to get to the digital shop.
2. Choose “Welcome to Signing Time Free Video” for $0.00. Add to cart.
3. Your cart will show the free download. Choose “Check Out.”
4. You will see this screen. Choose your platform for the download. (You have to create a login first; I’ve already done that, so it didn’t show up for me.)
5. Once you have downloaded the Two Little Hands Player, you will see this screen. Your free download will show up in the upper right hand corner.
6. Click to play!
7. Enjoy your free 13 minute video! If you’d like to watch on your mobile device, you can read all the instructions right here.
We’ve been loyal Signing Time fans for nearly five years now. We loved the show long before I was an Instructor with the Signing Time Academy–I am thrilled to be a part of this wonderful company! We would love to see you at a Play & Sign class soon.